- Member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) which is the professional, scientific, and credentialing association for more than 130,000 members and affiliates who are audiologists, speech-language pathologists, and speech, language, and hearing scientists.
- Member of International Association of Orofacial Myology which aims to improve the health of the public by advancing the art and science of orofacial myology by means of:
- Increasing the awareness of and ensuring access to quality primary health care for the treatment of orofacial myofunctional disorders
- Maintaining the highest standards possible through promotion of educational opportunities and administration of the certification process
- Increasing the body of knowledge through scientific research
- Representing the interests of orofacial myologists
- Promoting and encouraging interdisciplinary relationships with allied health professions
Get to the
source of problems
Contact us to schedule an appointment and
find out how we can help you.
Office => 309-220-8225